hamsterdb 2.0.3 - Release Notes
hamsterdb Embedded Storage is a database engine written in ANSI C. It supports
a B+Tree index structure, uses memory mapped I/O (if available),
fast Cursors and variable length keys and can create In-Memory Databases.
This release fixes several smaller issues, mostly compilation/linker errors
on various platforms.
It also added missing fsync's when recovery (HAM_ENABLE_RECOVERY) and
write-through (HAM_WRITE_THROUGH) are enabled.
The legacy file format from hamsterdb 1.0.9 (and older versions) is no longer
Added project files for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Fixed linker error when libboost_thread-mt.lib is installed
- Fixed compilation error in OSX Lion
- Fixed HAM_INTERNAL_ERROR when creating database with
HAM_ENABLE_RECOVERY but without HAM_ENABLE_TRANSACTIONS
- Several code cleanups; more modules were converted to C++
- The legacy file format of hamsterdb 1.0.9 and older is no longer supported
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
For more information, read the README and the ChangeLog.